- By using the EuroRiverCruises.com.au website you agree to the following terms and conditions listed on this page.
- This also includes all enquiries and bookings made with our company.
Operator Terms and Conditions
- All river cruise passengers must have a valid passport.
- Ensure that you have at least 6 months validity on your passport from your return date.
- Please advise us if you are not travelling on an Australian passport.
- Information on our website has been acquired from various river cruise Operators.
- Prices listed on this website are valid at the time of publication but are subject to change.
- Any errors on our website with regards to any data elements are non-binding.
- When you make a booking, we will provide you with travel documentation confirming in detail all prices and inclusions.
- Travel insurance is recommended for all overseas travel.
- Speak to one of our cruise consultants for a travel insurance quote.
- Note: some cruise Operators will require evidence of a valid travel insurance policy before they issue your river cruise documents.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Each indivual river cruise operator may charge a fee should you choose to cancel your cruise after your deposit has been paid.
- Please carefully read the Terms and Conditions for each Operator before you make payment.
- EuroRiverCruises.com.au will charge a fee of $150 per person (over and above the Operator cancellation fee) should you choose to cancel.
- EuroRiverCruises.com.au is a trading brand of Eastside Travel.
- Eastside Travel is a fully licensed Australian travel agency based in Sydney, Australia.
- Eastside Travel is a member of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA), and holds a valid AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme (ATAS) accreditation.
- If you have any questions, you may contact us at: sales@EuroRiverCruises.com.au